Hello Westview Eagles,
The Westview School District has an opening on the school board. The board meets one time per month on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm. The board is the governing board of the district finances and policies. If you are interested in being involved please contact the Board Secretary, Sarah Dayton or Superintendent, Misty Hailey at 417-776-2425 by Monday, September 16th. Names of interested individuals will be given to the board president at the next regular scheduled board meeting on September 17th.
To apply for the seat, the successful candidate must:
- Be a US Citizen
- Resident taxpayer of the district
- Reside in Missouri at least 1 year preceding election
- Be 24 years of age
- Meet eligibility requirements according to Missouri law, including β115.348 and 561.021 RSMo.
- Must be current on any state income, personal property, municipal, or real property taxes
- Are NOT a registered or required to register as a sex offender pursuant to Missouri Law.
- Have filed all required campaign disclosure reports for all previous elections if you were a candidate and paid all fees assessed by the Missouri Ethics Commission.
* Never been found guilty of or pled guilty to a felony or misdemeanor
* Not serving a sentence or on probation for a felony or crime
* Never pled guilty or nolo contendere in connection to the exercise of the right of
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office and we will be happy to answer any questions.